Schlage RC11 IP reader, Mullion mount, multi-technology IP reader controller; supporting support Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), smart credentials (13.56 MHz) and standard proximity credentials (125 kHz), it is a reader uses POE for power and data transmission. No controller is required
This is the RC 11 Mullion Mount Reader. The differences among readers
- RC11: Mullion mount, multi-technology IP reader controller
- RC15: Single gang mount, multi-technology IP reader controller
- RCK15: Single gang mount, multi-technology IP reader controller with keypad
Schlage RC reader controllers provide both a modern look and an advanced feature set. Designed with technology to support Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), smart credentials (13.56 MHz) and standard proximity credentials (125 kHz); end users can define their migration path to secure credentials.
More detailed spec can be found at Schlage_RC_Reader_Controller_Data_Sheet_113614.pdf (allegion.com)
The Schlage RC contains 125 kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz smart and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth circuitry enabling the ability to process multiple formats simultaneously.
- Real time connectivity; local mode feature allows readers to function without a connection to the network. This results in faster user response times, less network traffic and reduced host system loading.
- Tamper detection via accelerometer senses any type of altering and prevents a security breach with the reader.
- Communication is secured using industry standard TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Commission via ENGAGE™ mobile app for easy configuration.
- Three configurable outputs; Door Position (DPS), Request to Exit (REX), and Auxiliary (AUX).
- Mullion, wall mount and wall mount with keypad form factors.
- Reader Controllers support 125 kHZ proximity, 13.56 MHz smart technology, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Credential parity standard with Schlage MTB mobile enabled multi-technology readers and Schlage mobile enabled wireless locks
- ISONAS credential parity is a factory orderable option; specify CE-5901-0402
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments.