Geovision GV-VS2401 GV-VS2401 4CH H.264 1080P Video Server (TVI/AHD)G
GV-VS2401 is a small but powerful H.264 HD Video Encoder that supports 4-channel 3 MP, 5 MP, 1080p, 720p and analog 960H, D1 real-time video. It can be fully integrated with GV-NVR and GV-VMS to create a robust IP surveillance solution. GV-VS2401 converts analog data into high-resolution digitized images with resolutions up to 5 megapixels and supports over 50 PTZ models to meet a variety of project requirements. As a tiny video recorder, it can record videos to a local USB storage device. It can also send Tampering Alarm alerts when cameras are tampered with, which can help to deter criminal activity.
- 4-channel combo 18 fps at 3 MP, 15 fps at 4 MP, 12 fps at 5 MP
- 4-channel combo 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video
- 12V DC
- Tampering alarm
- USB HDD Storage
- Support UMTS / 3G / 3.5G / 4G
- Automatic switch between WiFi and 3G / 4G
- Support over 50 PTZ models
- Support 29 languages on Web interface
- HD-TVI (1.0 / 2.0 standard) / HD-AHD
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- The GV‐HD Video Encoder cannot work with microphones that acquire power from the unit. Use microphones that have external power supply.
- GV-VS2401 supports 1 external hard disk (2.5″or 3.5″) with up to 8 TB capacities.
- It is not recommended to use the flash USB drive with GV-VS2401 because of its slow read and write speed.
- When transmitting video signals over a long distance, it is highly recommended to use 5C-FB coaxial cables or above to minimize the degradation of image quality. The transmission distance should be within 300 m (984 ft).
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.