Geovision GV-TBL4700 4MP, 2.8~12mm, Low Lux WDR IR Bullet IP Camera, H
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8~12mm|
The Bullet IP Camera is an outdoor network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. The camera adheres to IK10 and IP67 standards, and can be powered through PoE.
- 1/3″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.01 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (100 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile G, S, T) conformant
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.