Geovision GV-SNVR6403 64CH 4K H.265/H.264 Standalone NVR
GV-SNVR6403 is a standalone network video recorder with Linux embedded that records video files directly to the internal hard drive and supports up to 64 IP camera channels for video surveillance. Thanks to its up to 4K resolution video output, GV-SNVR6403 eliminates the need of a separate PC to view and play back video from the unit. It has USB ports that can be used to import or export system settings, update firmware, store snapshot files and back up videos.
- 64-channel video recording
- Up to 4000 x 3000 resolution for each channel
- Dual streams support
- Triple display from 3 video outputs: One 4K (HDMI), two 1080p (HDMI / VGA)
- 8 SATA HDD drawers (3.5″) for up to 160 TB storage (see HDD Notes below)
- Two‐way audio
- 16 sensor inputs and 4 alarm outputs
- Automatic search and set-up for IP cameras
- Support for third‐party IP cameras through ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Continuous, motion, scheduled and alarm-triggered recording
- Timeline playback
- Multi-channel playback
- Display of HDD status and system temperature
- DST (Daylight Saving Time) support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support
- GeoVision DDNS server support
- E-mail notifications for recording error and password retrieval
- Recording export
- Remote live view through Web browser
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
- Support for 12 languages
- Fisheye dewarping is only supported by GV-FER5702.
- Camera connection is not supported by GV-TMEB5800.
- The maximum remote connection is subject to the total output bandwidth of GV-SNVR6403. To access the output bandwidth data, see the Technical Notice.
- It is recommended to use the supported HDDs to ensure the compatibility. See the Compatilbity Table.
- It is suggested to use HDDs with high capacity in low-temperature / dust-free / low-humidity environments to ensure the smooth operation.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.