Geovision GV-SNVR0812 8CH H.265/H.264 4K PoE Standalone NVR. This is an older model. If you order this product, it will be replaced by
UA-SNVRL810-P is an H.264/H.265 Linux-embedded Standalone Network Video Recorder which records video files directly to the internal hard drive. UA-SNVRL810-P supports up to 8 channels of IP cameras for network surveillance. It has 8-port built-in PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), functioning to carry network and power to connected IP cameras. Featuring with up to 4K resolution video output, UA-SNVRL810-P eliminates the need of a separate PC to view and play back video from the unit. Its USB ports allow you to connect a USB mouse and a flash drive to back up videos.
With its Web Client on the web browser, users can access several functions, including Live View, Change Stream, Manual Alarm, Divide Screen, and more.
- H.265 / H.264 video format
- Up to 8-ch IP camera input
- 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA; HDMI at up to 4K (3840 x 2160)
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
- Up to 8 MP resolution recording
- 1 SATA HDD, up to 8 TB
- One-way audio
- P2P function for GV-Eye app
- ONVIF cameras support
- Fisheye dewarping is currently not supported.
- Camera connection is not supported by GV-TMEB5800.
- GV-SNVR0812 only supports PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at). If your camera requires power supply above 30W, be sure to power your camera with the compatible PoE switch or its power adapter.
- For backup efficiency, it is recommended to use the external hard drive to back up your recordings.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.