GV-RK1352 is a card reader with keypad, designed to read PIN codes and/or access cards. Featured with Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, GV-RK1352 can be integrated to any standard access control systems. GV-RK1352 comes with a weather-sealed and IP66-compliant housing suitable for outdoor use.
Geovision GV-RK1352 Reader (metal keypad) 13.56MHz Card Reader with Me
13.56MHz Card Reader with Metal Keypad IP66
- Card reader with keypad
- Access control card and PIN code recognition
- Weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing (for outdoor use)
- Wiegand interface for third-party integration
- RS-485 interface for longer distance installation
- 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- GeoVision access cards with GID (GeoVision Identifier) support
- UL 294 compliant
- RS485 interface only supports GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26/34 Bits).
- UL 294 Attack Class Level 1 depends on other connected equipment.
- To use the third-party cards or key fobs, set the reader to UID mode.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.