VARIO Power Supply Units
The VARIO series of Power Supply Units (PSU) is purpose designed to correctly power all VARIO illuminators including VARIO IP, and provides a platform for the easiest, quickest and safest wiring and installation.
As a full product family, there is a PSU to power any VARIO illuminator. The VARIO PSU requires a 100-230V AC input and provides 24V output. 20W, 50W, 100W and 150W PSU options are available.
With multiple outputs, installers have the ability to power multiple VARIO illuminators from a single PSU (medium, large, and x-large size PSU only). The VARIO PSU also provides CAT5 connectivity for VARIO IP network illuminators (medium, large, and x-large size PSU only).
Each PSU features a ‘Fast-Connect’ wiring terminal for quick and easy wiring of all VARIO input and output connections, including telemetry input and photocell following output. White-Light LED status indicators are also provided on all fused outputs to indicate the correct voltage and to provide support illumination during wiring.
The VARIO PSU has a high quality IP66 aluminium enclosure making it suitable for all environmental conditions. It also features convenient automotive blade output fuses allowing for fast and easy sourcing and replacement if required. The Slowblow input fuse can also be easily replaced without disconnecting the mains input, for easier and safer installation and maintenance. The VARIO PSU series is suitable for all VARIO low voltage lighting installations.
- Powers all VARIO illuminators including VARIO IP
- Powers multiple VARIO illuminators from one PSU
- CAT5 connection for VARIO IP (medium, large, and x-large only)
- ‘Fast-Connect’ easy wiring for all VARIO input and output connections
- Internal illumination for night time installation
- High Quality IP66 Aluminium Enclosure
- Automotive blade output fuses – fast and easy sourcing and replacement
- Provides correct power for all VARIO illuminators
- Slowblow input fuse – replaceable without disconnecting mains input
- Status indicators signify correct voltage