GV-RKR1355 is a scramble keypad reader with numeric keys displayed in random order after cards are swiped or PINs are entered. Featured with Wiegand and RS-485 interfaces, GV-RKR1355 can be integrated to any standard access control systems.
Geovision GV-RKR1355 GV-RKR1355 13.56MHz DESfire OSDP Reader
GV-RKR1355 13.56MHz DESfire OSDP Reader
- Scramble keypad to prevent onlookers from detecting the PIN
- Access control card and PIN code recognition
- Wiegand interface for third-party integration
- RS-485 interface for longer distance installation
- RS-485 / OSDP communication
- 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- MIFARE® DESFire® card support
- GeoVision access cards with GID (GeoVision Identifier) support
- Case sensor detection for tempering alarm
- RS-485 and network communications only support GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand is compatible with third-party controllers.
- Currently only GV-AS1620 and GV-CS1320 controllers support OSDP communication.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.