Schlage RCK15 IP reader, Single gang mount with keypad, multi-technology IP reader controller; supporting support Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), smart credentials (13.56 MHz) and standard proximity credentials (125 kHz), it is a reader uses POE for power and data transmission. No controller is required
The Schlage® RC is an IP reader controller that combines patented Pure IP™ access control technology together with Schlage’s intelligent hardware, delivering a cost-effective all-in-one edge device that easily integrates into open PACS solutions. The Schlage RC reader controller connects direct to existing IT networks; reducing installation time and eliminating the need to run separate power to the door. The Schlage RC reader controller provides real-time connectivity with local mode feature and can be managed in the same system as Schlage NDE and LE wireless locks.
More detailed Spec information can be found at
The Schlage RC contains 125 kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz smart and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth circuitry enabling the ability to process multiple formats simultaneously.
- Real time connectivity; local mode feature allows readers to function without a connection to the network. This results in faster user response times, less network traffic and reduced host system loading.
- Tamper detection via accelerometer senses any type of altering and prevents a security breach with the reader.
- Communication is secured using industry standard TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Commission via ENGAGE™ mobile app for easy configuration.
- Three configurable outputs; Door Position (DPS), Request to Exit (REX), and Auxiliary (AUX).
- Mullion, wall mount and wall mount with keypad form factors.
- Reader Controllers support 125 kHZ proximity, 13.56 MHz smart technology, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Credential parity standard with Schlage MTB mobile enabled multi-technology readers and Schlage mobile enabled wireless locks
- ISONAS credential parity is a factory orderable option; specify CE-5901-0402
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments.