EMS-100:Exit motion sensor with ceiling and surface mount adapters
-This versatile sensor can be surface mounted above any door, ceiling or wall for request to exit applications. The EMS Series, Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor, has the flexibility and low profile design to make it an effective sensor for managing building security and traffic flow.
Features and benefits
– Operating voltage: 12/24 VDC
– Sensing field adjustment masks provide accurate detection zones
– Compact, aesthetically pleasing design
– Includes ceiling and surface mount adapters
– Operating temperature range is -20° F to +130° F