GV-AS8111: Complete Kit
GV‐AS8111 Kit is a cabinet containing a GV‐AS8111, a power adapter board, a power supply and a casing for backup battery. The power supply provides power to GV‐AS8111 Kit and up to 8 output devices (12V, 0.5A per device).
- One-way control: 8 doors
- Two-way control: 4 doors by Wiegand only; 8 doors by RS-485 / network; 8 doors with max 4 doors by Wiegand and other doors by RS-485 / network
- 8 Wiegand card readers of 26 to 64 bits
- 16 GV-Readers and GV-GF Fingerprint Readers through RS-485 or network
- Built-in 16 inputs and 24 relay outputs
- Suitable for controlling doors, parking gates, and elevator call buttons
- Tampering alarm
- UL 294 compliance
|GV-ASManager Version||GV-ASManager V4.2.3 or later|
|One-Way Control||8 doors|
|Two-Way Control||4 doors by Wiegand only
8 doors by RS-485 / network
8 doors with max 4 doors by Wiegand and other doors by RS-485 / network
|Number of User Cards||100,000 cards|
|Event Buffer||1,000,000 events and log data|
|Power||100 ~ 120V AC, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 1.7A|
|RS-485 Interface||2 RS-485 interface for GV-Readers and GV-GF Fingerprint Readers (max. 16 Readers)
Distance 600 m (1968.50 ft), 24 AWG, 13V DC min., 85 °C min.
|Wiegand Interface||8 Wiegand interfaces, 26 ~ 64 bit format, distance 100 m (328.1ft), 24 AWG, 13V DC min., 85 °C min.|
|TCP/IP Interface||1 TCP/IP interface for GeoVision network readers|
|Battery||Built-in battery, replaceable button cell (CR2032)|
|Input||16 inputs, dry contact, NO/NC|
|Output||1~16 relay output / 30V DC, 3A 17~24 relay output / 30V DC, 1A|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 65 °C / 32 ~ 149 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||420 x 300 x 110 mm / 16.5 x 11.8 x 4.33 in|
|Weight||4.4 kg / 9.68 lb|
|Certification||UL 294, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Power Adaptor Board|
|Output||DC Voltage Range||12V|
|Number of connectors||Input||2|
|Wire Size (AWG)||12 – 22|
|Output||DC Voltage Range||11V ~ 13V (Nominal 12V)|
|Rated Power||150 W|
|Input||US Standard (UL)||110 ~ 120V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz, 1.7 A|
|EU Standard||200 ~ 240V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
1. RS485 and TCP/IP interfaces only support GeoVision readers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party readers (Wiegand 26~64 Bits).
2. GV‐AS Controllers do not support 3rd-party access control software.
3. UL 294 Attack Class Level 1 depends on other connected equipment.
4. The interruption of power supply on the controller’s Circuit Board or the Power Adaptor Board will damage the two boards when the main power is supplied. Before unplugging the power adapter (connected to the controller’s Circuit Board), or connecting any devices to the two boards, please disconnect the main power.
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice.