GV-AS1620: Single Door Controller Supporting Wiegand
GV-AS1620 is a single door controller with three types of interfaces, Wiegand, RS-485 and TCP/IP, to accommodate various readers for entry and exit management. Through its I/O pins, it provides not only basic door operations but also alarm, tamper and fire senor applications, as well as allowing LEDs connected to indicate an access granted and denied.
- One door IP controller (entry and exit)
- 3 types of interfaces, Wiegand, RS-485 and TCP/IP, with each interface supporting 2 readers
- RS-485 / OSDP communication
- 4 digital inputs for door contact, exit button, fire contact and tamper contact
- 4 relay outputs for lock, alarm, 2 LED for access granted and denied
- DC 12V, 3A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Suitable for controlling doors, parking gates, and elevator call buttons
- Stores up to 100,000 cards
- ONVIF (Profile C) conformant
|GV‐ASManager Version||V5.2.0 or later|
|Number of User Cards||100,000 cards|
|Event Buffer||65,535 events and log data|
|Wiegand Interface||2 Wiegand interfaces, 26 ~ 64‐bit format|
|12V DC power supply, 200 mA|
|RS‐485 Interface||1 RS‐485 interface for max. 2 RS‐485 / OSDP readers|
|TCP/IP Interface||RJ‐45, 10 / 100 Mbps|
|1 TCP/IP interface for max. 2 GV‐Readers (GV‐CR420 / GV‐FR2020 / GV‐CR1320 / GV‐GF1921 / GV‐GF1922; GV‐FWC with GV‐FD8700‐FR / GV‐VD8700)|
|Digital I/O||Input||4 inputs, Dry Contact, NO / NC|
|Output||4 relay outputs (DC 30V, 3A; 110V AC ~ 250V AC, 3A), NO / NC|
|Power||12V DC, 3A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at, provides up to 25.5W)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 65°C / 32°F ~ 149°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 95% RH (Non‐Condensing)|
|Dimensions||111.4 x 27.5 x 101 mm / 4.39 x 1.08 x 3.98 in (case included)|
|Weight||235 g / 0.52 lb (case included)|
|Regulatory||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Protocol||DHCP, DynDNS, HTTPS, TCP, ONVIF (Profile C)|
1. GV‐AS1620 supports either RS‐485 or OSDP communication, but not both at the same time.
2. RS‐485 and network communications only support GeoVision readers, while Wiegand and OSDP are compatible with third‐party readers.
3. All specifications are subject to change without notice.