Geovision GV-TBL4705 The Bullet IP Camera is an outdoor network camera
|Focal Length (mm)||4mm|
The Bullet IP Camera is an outdoor network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. It adheres to IP67 standards and can be powered through PoE.
- 1/3″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.003 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Up to 30 fps at 2688 x 1520
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 50 m (165 ft)
- Built-in microphone
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- 12 languages supported
- ONVIF (Profile G, S, T) conformant
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.