Geovision GV-SNVR0412 4CH H.265/H.264 4K PoE Standalone NVRThe GV-SNV
GV-SNVR0412 is a standalone network video recorder with Linux embedded that records video files directly to the internal hard drive and supports up to 4 IP camera channels for video surveillance. GV-SNVR0412 has built in 4 PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) ports that simultaneously provide network and power to IP cameras. Thanks to its up to 4K resolution video output, GV-SNVR0412 eliminates the need of a separate PC to view and play back video from the unit. It has USB ports that can be used to import or export system settings, update firmware, store snapshot files and back up videos.
- 4-channel video recording
- Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution for each channel
- Dual streams support
- 4-Port PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) for camera connection
- 4K (HDMI) / 1080P (HDMI/VGA) video output
- Two‐way audio
- 1 SATA HDD drawer (3.5″) for up to 10 TB storage
- Automatic search and set-up for IP cameras
- Support for third‐party IP cameras through ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Continuous, motion, scheduled and alarm-triggered recording
- Timeline playback
- Multi-channel playback
- Display of HDD status and system temperature
- DST (Daylight Saving Time) support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support
- GeoVision DDNS server support
- E-mail notifications for recording error and password retrieval
- Recording export
- Remote live view through Web browser
- Fisheye dewarping (up to 2176 x 2048 for 1 channel at a time)
- Support for GV-Video Server through RTSP protocol
- PTZ control using GV-Joystick V2 or on-screen panel
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
- Support for 14 languages
- Main Stream and Sub Stream resolutions for compatible IP cameras must both fulfill the specifications listed under Specifications.
- GV-SNVR only supports recording frame rates of up to 30 fps.
- GV-SNVR0412 only supports recording bandwidths of up to 24 Mbps.
- GV-SNVR0412 also supports EVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 and UVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.