Geovision GV-QR1352 13.56MHZ QR Code Reader
Working together with GeoVision access control system GV-ASManager, GV-QR1352 can scan two types of QR codes for different access control purposes. One is dynamic QR codes presented on smartphones for regular and mobile access control such as in office and campus buildings. The other is single-use QR codes emailed to users to perform visitor access control such as in event venues and meeting room reservation.
- Communication Interface : Wiegand, RS‐485
- RFID Frequency : Dual Band (13.56 MHz & 125 kHz), 125 kHz EM, 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A Mifare
- Reading Range : RFID 13.56 MHz: 2‐5 cm (0.79‐1.97 in) ; 125 kHz: 5‐10 cm (1.97‐3.94 in)
- QR Code 10‐15 cm (4‐6 in); min illumination: 250 lux
- Wiegand Interface : Wiegand x 1, 26 / 34 bits, distance 30 m (98.43 ft)