Geovision GV-POC0100 1-Port 10/100 Mbps Base T(X) BNC PoE over Coaxial
This Power over Coaxial Cable Extender Transmitter / Receiver is a 1-port 10/100BaseT(X) PoE / PoE+ PD and 1-port BNC PoE over Coaxial Extender Transmitter / Receiver. It is designed to extend IP Ethernet transmission and inject power over an existing coaxial cable for distance up to 230 m / 754 ft (RG11), 180 m / 590 ft (RG6), or 100 m / 328 ft (RG59) into PoE IP camera.
The Extender consists of a Transmitter and Receiver pair, which can work in pair without any power adapter anywhere on your network infrastructure. It is perfect solution for sending IP video links and power to remote PoE IP camera installation that is beyond the 100-meter (328-feet) distance limit of Ethernet.
- 1-Port 10/100BaseT(X), PoE over Coaxial Extender
- IEEE 802.3at compliant
- Extension up to 230 m (754 ft) via RG11 (7C), 180 m (590 ft) via RG6 (5C2V), and 100 m (328 ft) via RG59 (4V2C)
- Pocket size with rigid metal case
- Smart Plug and Play
- Adapt to buildings with existing Coaxial Cables and power source
- Power source free at remote site
- Optional DC inputs to enhance the output PoE at Receiver site
- Compatible with GV-IP Cameras