DW-BJT7196TLX: Blackjack® Tower™ mid-size servers are reliable and high-performance solutions for recording multiple IP cameras of any resolution at up to 600Mbps throughput. The servers are UL-listed and NDAA/TAA compliant and include Windows 10® or Linux® Ubuntu® OS on a separate SSD. Hardware features include a 9th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 16GB RAM, dual network cards and local output for system configuration. The servers come pre-loaded with DW Spectrum® IPVMS and four complimentary recording licenses, provide up to 112TB internal storage, hot-swappable drives, are ONVIF conformant and come with a 5 year limited warranty.
Digital Watchdog DW-BJT7196TLX Blackjack tower, Ubuntu Linux OS on SSD
DW-BJT7196TLX: Blackjack tower, Ubuntu Linux OS on SSD, 600Mbps throughput, Intel i7, 16GB RAM, hot-swappable, 96TB storage, UL
$25,911.00 Bundle Price for selected items
- Supports all ONVIF conformant IP cameras
- Up to 112TB internal storage (see models on next page)
- Hot-swappable HDDs
- OS on SSD
- Record and manage single- and multi-sensor IP cameras of any resolution up to 600Mbps throughput
- 1x true HD, 1x DVI, 1x DisplayPort for local configuration
- Dual network ports
- Windows 10® and Ubuntu® Linux® OS options
- Hosting DW Spectrum® for setup, configuration and recording
- One-time recording license charge, fully transferable between cameras and encoders
- One (1) 4-channel license included (DW-SPECTRUMLSC004).
- No annual maintenance fees
- Simple enterprise scalability
- Auto device discovery
- Dual-stream recording
- USB mouse and keyboard included
- Designed, assembled and tested in the S.A.
- UL Listed
- NDAA/TAA compliant
- 5 year limited warranty